If QGIS takes long to start, it is probably because some of the plugins you installed take a long time to load at startup. Plugin Load Times shows the latest load time of each QGIS plugin (QGIS startup, plugin installation,…). It does not give you information about the speed of plugins when they are used. With the information provided by this plugin you can easily decide which plugins to disable, to make QGIS start faster.
A couple of weeks ago I released version 3.0 of Plugin Load Times. Since QGIS 3.4 is the new LTR version, this version of the plugin will only be available for QGIS 3.x.
Changelog for version 3.0
- Since QGIS 3.4 is the new LTR version, QGIS 2.x is no longer supported by this plugin
- I cleaned up the code
- I added a Python example in the source tab,
- I added the plugin version numbers
- I made the pie chart smaller
- I updated the sorting icons,
- I added the plugin folder name to the list